Survey & Focus Group Terms
By completing this survey or sign-up form (each a Form) and ticking “I Accept” when prompted, you are deemed to have accepted these terms (Terms), which shall form a binding agreement between you and us.
In these Terms:
we, us, our and NanoLayr means NanoLayr Limited; and
you means the person who submits responses to, or completes and application via, the Forms.
- Personal Information
- Information and feedback
- You must ensure that any information you provide in a Form is accurate and up to date.
- You acknowledge and agree that all information we receive via the Forms (excluding Personal Information) will be owned by us and we may use that information for any purpose as we see fit (including disclosure to third parties on an anonymised basis).
- To avoid doubt, any ideas, comments or suggestions contained in any information you provide to us regarding NanoLayr or its products will be owned by us, as well as any rights in new products or developments resulting from any such feedback.
- Focus groups
- To apply to become a member of a focus group, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- We may, in our sole discretion, reject any application made in contravention of these terms or that we otherwise deem not to be legitimate, or terminate your participation in a focus group at any time
- Unless we notify you otherwise, you will not be paid for your participation in any focus group and we will not reimburse any costs you incur in participating in a focus group.
- Test products and samples
- We may supply test products or samples to you free of charge to test or sample from time to time. However, we are not required to do so.
- The test products and samples are provided for testing or sampling purposes only, and are therefore provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranties or guarantees. You use these test products and samples at your own risk and will not be entitled to any compensation in the event any a test product or sample is defective, not fit for purpose or results in you suffering any damage, injury or cost.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any damage, cost or injury resulting from the use of test products and samples. If a test product or sample is faulty, you must notify us and immediately cease using the relevant product.
- Survey obligations
- We may ask for your feedback on the test products and samples.
- When your feedback is requested, we will supply you with the survey questions and the required time of response.
- You will use your best efforts to answer the survey questions fully and honestly and within the time period given. You will also ensure that your feedback is an honest representation of your experience with the test products or samples.
- All information (and any test products or samples) we provide to you are provided on a confidential basis. Unless we advise otherwise, you may not share the products or disclose any details relating to the products or their effects, unless requested by us to do so (in the form of a survey or otherwise).
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- We may assign or sub-license our rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent.